1. Is it possible to rent without a Credit Card ?

  • Yes, it is. In case the customer is not a Credit Card owner, the deposit can be left by cash. This procedure is, however, subject to the acceptance of the management. Please note that, in case of cash deposit  € 10 (one-off) fee is required.

2. Are pre-paid or debit cards accepted ?

  • Yes, our company is one of the few in the world that allows the use of pre-paid or debit cards ( Visa Electron, Postepay, etc.) in addition to the payments, also for the deposit. Please note that, in case of  deposit by pre-paid card € 10 (one-off) fee is required.

3. The driver must necessarily be the Credit Card holder ?

  • No. Our company allows that the deposit is paid with a Credit Card belonging to a person that is not driving. Of course, the Card holder must be present at the time of the pick-up and will have to sign the rental agreement in wich will be referred as guaranteeing for the responsabilities provided by the contract.

4. Is the deposit required on the Credit card  a charge ?

  • No it is not a charge. Is just an amount " freezed " on the Credit Card as guarantee that will be unlocked at the end of the rental, after the check of the vehicle.

4. Wich are the documents required at the time of the pick up ?

  • At the time of collection of the vehicle, must be presented a driver's license readable and valid for the entire rental period and a document attesting residence where not present on the driving license. We do not accept photocopies of any documents necessary for the rental.

5. Rates are inclusive of taxes and VAT ?

  • Yes, the rates are always inclusive of taxes and VAT. 

6. What kind of insurance is included in the basic rate ?

  • Our vehicles are covered by  a full insurance for damages against third parties (TPI). For damages caused to the scooter, the standar insurance reduces the amount to be paid to an excess (CDW)  in  compliance with the rental agreement.

7. Is it possible to buy an additional insurance ?

  • Sure, the  additional insurance policies  can be selected when booking placing a mark in the corresponding box or purchased  at our desk at the time of pick-up.  The "COVER" is an "all risks" insurance that reduces the excess for any  case of damages (with or without collision) theft or robbery.

8. What is “Excess”  in Insurance?

  • Is an insurance in which the insurance  liability  arise  only on the excess above that amount. Let’s use an example. You rented a car included  a COVER insurance with an excess of €450. If you cause an accident and the sum of € 1.500 is required to repair the car  you will bear the first €450 (the excess) while the insurance company pays the difference of € 1050. This is what happens in case the claim amount is more than the excess on your insurance policy. If the amount required to repair the car were to be less than the policy excess, say € 100,you will only have to pay the damage amount (in this case € 100).

9. Is there any mileage limit in the rates ?

  • In order to offer the most attractive prices on our rates, a mileage limit is always specified at the time of booking. The mileage limits chosen are based on the average utilization of our customers.

10. Is it possible to have an additional mileage limitation over the standard package?

  • Sure, at the time of booking or at the time of pick-up you can buy one or more "package of extra kilometers" with the daily rate (eg. 100 km extra per day) as well as with a unit pricing (eg. a package 100 km extra for the whole rental).

11. What happens if you exceed the mileage limit indicated in the rate?

  • Do not worry, at the time of the return you can pay for the extra mileage at the cost indicated in the rental contract that varies according to the type of vehicle.

12. Is fuel included in the rate ?

  • The fuel is not included in the rental price, the vehicle is given with a quantity 'indicated in the rental agreement and the customer is required to restore the initial amount.

13. You can carry animals on rented vehicles ?

  • Yes, it is allowed to transport animals in our vehicles as long as the state of final cleaning does not affect the next charter.

14. There are age limits for hiring vehicles ?

  • Yes, it requires a 'minimum age of 18 years for the rental of vehicles of cat. S1, S2, S3 (scooters from 50 cc to 125 cc) M1 (125 cc) and for cars Cat. A1, A2, A3 (on payment of a supplement "young drivers"). For other vehicles require a 'minimum age of 21 years or 25 for the higher categories (S6, M5, M6, M7, A4, A5, A6, A7)

15. What is  "Young Driver Surcharge" and how much it cost?

  • It is a specific charge required for the rental of vehicles of Cat.  A1, A2 and A3 by drivers aged between 18 and 21 or that they have  driving license for less than 1 year. Young driver surcharge have a cost of €10 per day

16. Can I rent a vehicle with a non-EU issued Driving Licences?

  • Yes, as long as the original licence is accompanied by an international drivers licence or an official  translation  as required by legislation.The international license, however, is not necessary for most countries with which there are reciprocity agreements

17. What types of two-wheeled vehicles can I rent with a B class  (car) driver's license?